Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tiny Treasures

What's It Wednesday #36

Where do you keep your tiny treasures? You know, those sweet little porcelain delicates that curious kitties love to break. Some of mine are housed in this gorgeous ormolu and beveled glass upright jewelry casket. It has lovely red velvet lined shelves and beveled glass top, sides, and front.


This is where I keep some of my Limoges pieces. I wanted to choose items that coordinate and make that red velvet really pop!

Lets’ take a look inside: On top, an egg shaped perfume holder. The top shelf houses a rouge pot and a perfume atomizer. A piano figure and a heart shaped box that says Je t’aime on the middle shelf, followed by a scissor case on the bottom shelf.

Oh! Did I tell you that it also plays music? Yep it plays Bach’s Bourrée in E minor when you open the door.

This is where I keep my tiny treasures. Where do you keep yours?

Hugs,
Patti

Thank you all for participating in our "What's It Wednesday" Linky Party!


Don’t forget to grab a feature button:
Ivy and Elephants 





Here are this week’s features:
Shabby Story







Come show off your whatchamacallits, what is its, what it once was, and "hey, look what I just did" posts. In other words, what you created, organized, designed or re-designed, found, purchased, transformed, inherited, repurposed, renovated, are selling, or giving-away.

Please be sure to do the following for us:
  1. Provide a link back to your post (not your main blog url).
  2. Feel free to copy and paste our party button on your sidebar. This way other fabulous folks can join in the fun as well.
  3. Mix and mingle by visiting the other party people and show them some love (leave a sweet comment).
  4. Don't forget to leave us a comment. We love hearing from you! 

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting - beautiful features!
:)

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Pam

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. I love reading your posts, always something beautiful. Great features this week.
Joy

Erin~Just*Grand said...

Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to explore the links!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you two a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! Lovely features - heaps of amazing inspiration :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Curtains in My Tree said...

I just love coming over
however don't have a new post up yet I ran and had fun all week end into yesterday
I will get busy soon as I get off work today and post something new

you know I really enjoy your blog posts

Janice

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Patti: Thank you for hosting this lovely party. I have not been able to link up with the party for sometime, but I finally figured it out. My fault entirely, so I'm glad to be back..Happy Wednesday..Judy

The Charm of Home said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi....linked up to the party!! Hope you are having a great week!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features this week lovely Paula..love the chair! Thank you for hosting and having me at your terrific and fun party!
FABBY

Karen said...

Thanks so much for including me with such wonderful features! I'm so grateful and flattered.Thanks for hosting.

farmhouse-story said...

oh, thanks so much for sharing my craft room, patti:) last week was full of goodies! thanks, too, for hosting us!

The Tablescaper said...

So neat! Like an over sized jewelry box!

- The Tablescaper

Cottage and Broome said...

Patti, none of my treasures are quite as elegant as yours, so beautiful. Thanks for hosting again this week, Larua

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting again this week - You are appreciated.
Enjoy your evening.

must love junk said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely small treasures, and for hosting!
Susan

Amy Chalmers said...

Great party by great ladies!! Thanks so much for featuring my poem dresser. So much inspiration can be found at Ivy and Elephants~love it!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What a charming little cabinet...perfect for holding all of your little treasures!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Paula and Patti,
oh my, you have always stunning things. This cabinet is already empty to die for. But with the sweet interior! And it plays music! Unbelievable lovely and cute. Thank you for sharing your treasures with us and for hosting this nice event.
Best greetings, Johanna

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Another beautiful treasure you've shared with us. Your cabinet is stunning and really shows off all the lovely pieces you have inside.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my chair!! I am honored to be among the awesome projects. Just got in from vacation, but hope to get linked up in the morning! HUGS

Kathy said...

Beautiful! I can just imagine how sweet the music sounds when you play it. I have a few trinket boxes, but nothing so lovely to hold small treasures! I do appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much for the "feature",this has tickled me!! I have been out of town fishing and having family fun,I didn't get to link up Wednesday's What's it,but I will be back bloggn' fun next Wednesday,I'm excited and can't hardly wait...I love this kinda stuff...yip-pee!!!...Yall have a great weekend and be blessed!!

Kelly said...

That looks like the sweetest little display cabinet. It's perfect for all of your collectibles. I'm off to check out some of your features now!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh, how cute! That is perfect for those little treasures! Thanks for sharing! Gina

Cindy Adkins said...

Your photos make me go "oooh and ahhh!" So lovely! Thanks for sharing.
Cindy

sparklegem said...

That jewelry casket is gorgeous! I keep my tiny treasures in a lovely jewel box that was given to me on my 40th birthday.

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party:)
Francine

farmhouse-story said...

i don't store my smalls in anything as gorgeous you do! thanks so much for sharing my room, patti:) you are so sweet to host us!

Julie Marie said...

So pretty Patti... I love all of your petite tresors... I have a miniature curio that I keep my teensiest tresors in... but I love your Ormolu and glass case... always so lovely here visiting you and Paula... also loved seeing Paula's post above with her favorite vacation spots, and how romantic that she met her husband the way she did... much love ladies, xoxo Julie Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ivy and Elephants
Gratitude is the Memory of the Heart ~ French Proverb ~ We are so grateful that you stopped by ~ Please visit again soon! ~ Much Love, Patricia and Paula